Friday, October 21, 2005

one day without skol...... =)

gaga woke up at 9.00 dis mornin.. check my phone.. wooolala.. 7 msgs.. lolx from syl.. yayen.. yau.. some other frenz from diff skol ^^ lol when to dental clinic today.. NOT FOR BRACES.. juz for dental check oni de.. ^^ he still say dat i protect my teeth till veri gud hahaha but everyday still eat sweet stuffs.. lol at least still brush teeth a rite! hahaha n yeah.. lou po syl.. ur tin chan-ness.. lol! i play play oni le.. i'm not goin to put braces anyways.. mom say no need >.<" wat la haha miss yayen my beloved say she miss me veri much n lou po syl say 1 day without me she's gonna be crazy soon! >.<>.< as short as a MONK.. wakakaka no la.. juz cut abit oni.. no worries ^^
tak ada ipod for dis week again T.T
disappoinnted with my results n frenz..
sighs..
bubbye nitez everyone~

No comments: