Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Sorry for the lack of updates.

was kinda busy this week. Nothing special happened this few days. Except for I went to Raintree Club with him last Friday to play tennis & swimming. Andrea, Joshep, Marcus, Alvin and err. I forgot. went there on that day too. Everyone of them are joining the MSSKL tennis. They forced me to join at first too, but i rejected. First, I REALLY DIDN'T PLAY TENNIS BEFORE. so I don't think I'm that prooo to go for MSSKL. later, SIU SEI YAN (let people laugh until die). second, that MSSKL thingy is very close to the assessment week, and I don't think I can concentrate on both in the same time. third, aiyaaa. alot of things ler. After I played on that day I really thinks that I shouldn't join already. That tennis ball hitted on my face ler. Super pain! and everytime when the ball come that time I also cannot hit one. I mean not everytime, one time or two time got la. LOL.

... OH YEAH. Cheerleading is tiring. but it was quite fun! Go GREEN HOUSE! =)


The cutest cupcake everrrrrrrrrrrrrr. <3!

Well, I didn't bake it laaaaaa. I bought it somewhere near Sri Hartamas that day after I visited my father's grave. =D


Celicakes - The Ultimate in cakes. Their cakes really one of the best cake house. If compare with secret recipe i think celicakes is better. Their mousse cake is great. Can try the Cafe Espresso.

Think u all should try it. Highly recommened hehehe.
Here is the address for it.

CeliCakes
66 Jalan 27/70A,
Desa Sri Hartamas,
Off Jalan Bukit Kiara,
50480 Kuala Lumpur.

No comments: