Wednesday, February 15, 2012

CNY Gathering Dinner


Sorry for posting this 2 weeks after CNY! I've been really really busy enjoying my holiday! Seriously I'm not bragging about how awesome my holiday is but I'm really having a good time not wasting my holiday every single day! But gonna be more serious starting from next week. Got myself a part time job (with a good pay indeed!) , gonna learn French alone and also lose weight! I heard my uni has a new gym already AND IT'S FOC until April! Sounds good enough for me! Hahahaha! I'm a very determined individual afterall *coughs*

Anyways, back to the story.

Friends are like family to me. So die die also must have a CNY gathering and lou sang this year! *choi choi choi CNY cannot say die* Btw, it's our very first time lou sang together though :)

My baby girlfriends. love 'em lots and can't imagine life without 'em :)

Us with our other half! Meet Adrian and Jee Kin :)

Olivia's bf didn't make it to the dinner so the gf went coo-coo! -.- Having some imagination kissing her bf tsk tsk poor girl Hahhaha! Anyways, meet Nicolas who recently joined our family haahah!

Venue? Restaurant Extra Super Tanker! Sounds funny right! But the food there isn't funny! Very delicious! :D

My Dinner Date of the night

They were each other's date that night. Haha so cute :3

Her name is Debrajohanson because she's so cool like that

With her boyfie

Miss Pop Sasa the dancing queen!

and her lucky guy :)


Now time for some foodie! Blogging about it makes me so hungry now T_T

Our first dish :) Salmon + Jelly Fish Yee Sang

Thumbs up for the crispy crispy crackers!

Nom nom nom!

Steamed Talapia Fish with Assam Sauce :) Everyone's faavourite dish of the night!


(Special Order) Thousand Layer Crispy Beancurd - My personal favourite!

Salad Pork Ribs with Assorted Nuts! Something different! :)
Kong Po Chicken with Yam Ring! Awesome !

Fried HK Cabbage with Yam :)

Fried Butter Prawn with Rice Cracker :)

And not forgetting our dessert! Who doesn't love lotus pancake you tell me!!


Note: MORE PICTURES AFTER DINNER!!! :)

Gong Xi Fa Chai from the girls!


Our Mr. Right


My Mr. Right.


Second Round in The Beer Factory, Scott Garden :)






Grainy Film

The cute couple

Smelly baby


This couple camwhore non stop -.-

Our Killkenny!


Our game of the night - Ring of Fire! Brought us alot of happiness and laughters :)

Olie Polie


Had a sleepover at my house later that night!

Meet my doggie, Hebe

Goodnight!! <3



No comments: