Saturday, November 05, 2005

B-O-R-I-N-G D-A-Y

attn: brenda yew from std 5 is officially my new sis now! wheeeeee

woke up at 2.00 p.m today.. super tiring man.. lol woke up den start online d.. went to Jw Marriot hotel for wedding dinner.. sueh.. damn hungry.. lol woke up at 2.. 8 at nite oni eat.. LOL my 1st breakfast at 8.13 AT NIGHT haha lol good news for my grandma!! i told her dat i'm gonna stay wid her on her b'day dis year! lol coz every year i'll juz celebrate b'day for my mother side's grandma in kuantan.. and both of my grandma's bday same man!! unbelievable.. lol 17 dicember 1938.. gagaga well she's reli happy to hear dat ^^ i'm glad too

saw sth i reli shudn't see juz now.. dat makes me gonna cry.. i shudn't see it!! reli shudn't!! ahyer.. saw some sad part.. my sad pasts from june to sept!! alalalalas i found dat i din forget bout u n de pasts =D i lied to myself T.T i noe i <3 u ^^ so do you? lol

stupid pig kena punk-ed by kyean again!! hahahaha i'm in m'sia now la stupad.. gaga dun whack me coz of small things pls!! hahaha nth to play.. LOL n syl!! missie blurrie!! ur da most cutest ever hahaha believe me pak tuo now gagaga i watched zorro 2 wid mommy la not DADDY lol

i appreciate everyone especially my best frens! serious! n dont wanna let pple say dat i pilih kasih hahahaha rach, tien, syl, n yayen! they're my bestfrens now n i'll appreciate dem!! yes i'll. =p

i'm gonna faint now haha omg it's 2.45 now.. still listening keong crapin.. sad.. LOL i'm gonna shoo him now.. bye everyone! ~

wish i could tell u de love that i dont dare to tell ^^

No comments: