Wednesday, November 02, 2005




my best collection of de month = November




well.. wat a fun day for syl n me =)


woah.. we reli enjoyed ourselve alot man.. in sg wang n times square although lousy place =.=" LOL we BOUGHT NOVEMBER CHOPIN!!!.. took pics from de fancy fancy machine, watched LOVE STORY again.. reli fed up d la dis time.. NO MORE LOVE STORIES ANYMORE T.T haha duno la.. memang tak ada feelings langsung le for me.. *cold blooded*or *no hearted* LOL but de couple sit beside us cry till like water fall man.. haha de girl was rubbing her own tears den de guy was like hugging her tight n keep on callin her to stop crying lol wth annoyin le after movie.. went out n meet da pig * u noe hu u are * =D stupid le.. bring us everywhere wid his blur looks.. lol n..n.. never die b4 meh cross road lidat.. i was like so cham.. duno wanna folo anot.. lol reli scared de car will eat me leh.. >.< n dun torture my baby le.. feed it la.. so long din touch miss baby u noe!! LOL u monster + torturer + piggggggggg T.T jay reli drive me crazy now.. high blood pressure.. almost faint oso lalala cant stop hearin his new songs le!!! ahhhh.. guess i wont sleep tonite haha
nitez ~

No comments: