Monday, February 06, 2006


Back From Chinese New Year Holidays~

Happy Chinese New Year everyone there! haha just came back from the beach vacation from Cherating with uncle & family. I really miss it. I had so so so much fun there! Superblyyy~~

Here the pic i got sunburnnnn T-T man. that was crazy. haha me n cousins went to the beach and swimming pool once we wake up at 9 something and played till 5 in the evening! me n my siao-ness haha I cant move my neck now. Cant even carry my bagggg. sighsss.. n my face.. T-T peeling! lol

ahaha me n my cousin. he.is.so.cute <3>

First Day of School =)

Wheeeeeeee. first thing they said when they saw me today.

Rachel said when she saw me was " OMG kyean u look sooo much darker!" haha

Sylvia" Yerr.. how come you look so dark already"( which she asked for duno how many times already) haha

Yayen " aiyah.. mm hai gong hou hak la. haha (not to say very dark) O.O haha

Arthur " your face so.. kesian" haha

Eugene " u looks like an indian " hahaha!

Joon " wah. malay or indian?" ( Where is my lotionnnnnnnnn n LCK) haha

Kim "omg SK II will cry man if they saw one of their modal like you become so dark lidat! hahaha still got alot of stuff de. lolx

I slept during lesson! AGAIN! hahaha during Science Lesson. T-T for 5 minutes only la =p super tired cause first day of school marh. haha time table changed. Hell man. haha talked alot of craps with yayen today. i mean EVERYDAY! hahaha shyte i still dont know what to do for drama =S lol guess i gotta go now! homeworks are waiting for me ='( byeeeeeeeeeeeee <3>

No comments: