Monday, February 27, 2006

Leadership Camp. =)

My god. Leadership camp rockss.. FANTASTIC <333 bro ="D" href="http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3693/1398/1600/Image%20(8).8.jpg">



















Mr.Wong's son, Ryan.

He's mine. He's my teddy bear. hahaha He calls me his minnie mouse also. ahaha damn sweet and cute la him. lol We both like sticking each other everywhere we go. haha He's 9 years old, around there la. haha He got 50% looks like Mr. Wong but 50% leng chai-er then him. hahaha Jay Kays!~

Well, i cough until no voice, blocked nose until cant breathe, fever until headache already noww.. super tired. My whole body so numb and pain now.. haha when i came back yesterday straight away lay on my sofa and sleep until 8 at night. hahaha with no feelings at all. Sighs. I feel so bahagia when i get home. My god. Gotta go rest now people.. Cya guys!~

No comments: