Sunday, August 27, 2006

Japanese Cuisine.
Jogoya, Starhill.

Went there with all my Form 2 friends yesterday night to celebrate ya yen's birthday. Very very nice environment can! It's it's it's like my food heaven there! and not forgetting the room we booked, big like dont know what! hahaha! ! The place is really really big and pretty! The best buffet i ever had in my life. hahaha! RM100++ each person! I love Jogoya! The desserts, the raw salmons, oysters, prawns, scallops! Ahhhh! Make me cannot stop eating and cannot stop going out to take another plate of food again and again only. Seriously can! No time to take pics, so sorry ah! I cannot forgive myself too. My phone no battery that time lah, and no one bring camera too. Such jokes. =( But no one will bother to take picture that time loh. Haha! ahaha the food was very satisfying! My mouth and stomach very satisfied yesterday! Wheeeeee I enjoy yesterday very much too!Everyone does!



The Raw Food.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Paper-wrapped Noodle.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I promise I will take more pictures the next time I go there okay! The place, the food, the room, the people and everything! <3

No comments: