Friday, August 18, 2006

So sorry for not been blogging for so long! I miss everyone!

*You know lah, i got so many things to do, sms here and there with my darling, rampas back my sachie from darren, treating estella for food, and and and errrrrr planning some parties for my peach! - Ya Yen. OH YEAH! her bday is coming soon, if you wanna buy present for her but still dont know what to get for her, you can simply just go the the market and get her a kg of peach! Cheap Simple and Sweet!~ ahahaha!

School lifes is getting more boring everyday. Finals are coming real soon. And my internet is down. Sigh sigh sigh. Using ICT lessons to blog now, keng anot!

Im going back to Kuantan today. Lol sounds sooooooooooooooooooo super extremely boring for me and I feel like crying now! Holidays make people fat! Everyone agrees right! YupPppPPpp! Sleep, eat, watch korean dramas, sleep, eat, korean dramas! aiyah okay lah add one more activities, play with kids loh! Omg i tell you got alot of angles there you know! omgomgomgomog. Am I gonna do my revisions? Maybe. Maybe not. lalala~ Sigh Im gonna miss my taakana and everyone there! Especially next saturday! omg, it's Jagoya you know! yayyy! That peachy yen is gonna celebrate her bday there! Im gonna buy her a peach cake i dont care!

Lol. I gotta go now people! Dont miss me too much when Im in Kuantan kay! ahahahha! Joking! Take cares~ Kyean

No comments: