Sunday, June 03, 2007

Hello hello peopleeeeeeeeee. =D

Holidays are kinda bored. Just finished Grey's Anatomy Season 2. It's kinda interesting after all. But some of the scene are really.. (just don't eat when you're watching. ^^) Anyways, thank you darling for lending it to me! <3 went to Raintree Club with him last week. Swim swim and eat eat. Very fun! It was our 4th month anniversary too. =D I wanna watch Shrek 3! Has anyone watched it and is it niceeeee?

In the spa, Hotel Equatorial.

Went there with mom this evening. I went to the steam bath, sauna and Jaqquzi. Super comfortableee. (Can lose weight summore you know) hahahah. Skin also smoother. I swear! You can see the Jaqquzi pool in the picture above. lol. Beautiful placeee. You don't expect me to take pictures of the whole spa right. heheh. After the spa, we went to have dinner at Etoile, a bistro in the hotel. It's a gourmet French-style bistro with specialty coffee, breads, cakes, pastries and savouries, to dine in or take-away. Their ala-carte are not bad too! =)

This is mine.
Lamb Chop served with French fries, side salad and Wild Mushroom sauce. It's not the best but it's better than alot of the otherss. =)

and this is my mom's.
Caesar Salad young Romaine tossed in a creamy Cheese and Garlic dressing served with Parmesan Bread Toast and Turkey! Super yummy!! <3

My dessert, Cheese Cakee. I loved it!

Tata. Enjoy your holidays people. =D

No comments: