Thursday, June 14, 2007

One Week Wasted.

Grr. Since school reopens, we actually never study or do anything in class. Almost. I mean MOST of the subject teachers, eg English, Maths, Sejarah, Scienceee.

Smelly one ler. Miss Regina got chicken pox, Miss Khoo left and new teacher is coming next week. ( Will be Mr Aru/Anu most probably) Puan Masayu IS PREGNANT. Now only pregnant. I mean like, before our PMR trials and all. Sigh. But have to congrat her to have a baby too la. It's like so difficult for her to get a baby since so long already. Very pity ler. =3 and Cik Mahani, Grrrrr. All The King and I's fault. Our week was like so miserable in class. T-T Luckily we talked and joked alot in class to cure our boredness. We talked about ghost, period pains and everything. hahahah Very funny ler. BUT WE WERE JUST PASTING OUR TIME BADLY. It was bad, really. I must get into the exam mode next week. MUST! dont care. Enjoy enough this week first. Hmph.

Going to enjoy myself tomorrow. of course not in school. But The King and I. Not only because of the play. I get to go out at night with my sweetheart, an of course hanging out with my beloved cockroach, in case you forgot who's cockroach, (Mun Yee).

No comments: