Sunday, August 26, 2007

Back to school again!

Sigh. Time passesssssssssss soo fast! Its trials next week again. and next next next week is PMR. Somebody please kill meeeee. Obviously everyone studies during school holidays. (those who say they didn't are just lying!) hahaha. I'm so stressed out this week and this coming month! Hope to see a better Kyean after PMR exam. I think i'll be sleeping all day all night at home, or party everywhere with friends, or going out to eat delicious food with all of those WAI SEK GUAI! ( you all know who you areeeeee) Go book Jogoya, Rakuzen, etc etcccccc. CANT WAIT! And of course watch all the movie series, a few of them are waiting for me already. Lalala. Maybe go earn some money by teaching small kids! hahaha. Ehhh, seriously. my neighbour asked me to teach her twin brothers maths and MANDARIN. Aiya, kacang putih lahhh. hehehe.


Oh yeah, if you haven't watch Secret by Jay Chou, FASTER GO WATCH! It's a very sweet love story, touching with lotsa nice piano songs in there! Especially the Piano Battleee with another so called "Piano Prince". hahhaa. I'm in love with the movie. and not forgetting Rat a too eeeeeeeee. The mousey is so cute! and of course good cook. Wish I could have someone like this mouse to cook for me everyday! The food looks deliciouss and the movie is very funny! Jiy Ni go watch! hahaha. and and. I watched 200 pounds beauty during this holiday too. ( Yes i know I'm abit late but blame exams!) The soundtracks are just awesome. Very Kyeanie feel. (Not kyeanie awesome okay!) hahaha I just love that kinda songs. Dont say I'm perasan or anything okay! =D


AND BEFORE I GO.
.
.
.
.
HAPPY FLOWER DAY!! ............ NOT!


HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY MY BELOVED CHA GIA YA YEN!! <3>

No comments: