Friday, September 07, 2007

EXAMS OVER. ( How I wish!)

Yes, trials are over. But the big big exam is coming right 3 weeks later. Exciting huhhh. Friends are planning HOW TO CELEBRATE after that already. hahaha ( Not planning the last brush up for studies. tsk tsk) Okay okay, you guys didn't see that sentence. Trials was kinda okay. BUT WHY GOD ALWAYS LET ME DO CARELESS MISTAKES ONE. Lucky this time my itchy hand didn't go and change all the correct answer this time. Only onee. there the maths paper 1. Lines and Angles thingy. Call me dumb. THE CORRECT ANSWER IS 17 freaking degreeeeeeeeeee. and the semisphereeee. I DUNNO HOW TO DO. Urghhhh. Cannot get 97 this time already. (HAHAHA. LEARN FROM MOU CHUAN ONE, CANNOT GET 100 this time already.) Exams is gonna kill me. The first stage make my eye bags bigger and bigger, the second stage is heart attack, the third stage is the war begins, the last stage is either live happily ever after or rest in peace. Good or bad results ma. =D

Enough about examss. Pictures timee.

This is Baby Chloe. (Sulearn and mine.)

And one more thing. SHOULD I CUT MY HAIR?

This was 3 months ago.

This was 3 days ago.


Haha Should I chop it offf????????

No comments: