Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Few Before Foundation Ends, A Few After Final's Over!




YES, MY FIRST YEAR OF COLLEGE HAS FINALLY ENDED!!!!!! *champagne moments*


but of course, our friendship and love doesn't end here. :)


I'm so glad I've spent 11 months with each and everyone of them attending the same course together. Yes, everyone of them. It's been a good time learning together and suffering together. (You know what I mean) Everyone's so interesting and I never regret knowing any of them. They are all smart, sociable, funny, cheerful, happy, and (you name it all) people. I know some of us might gonna take different course and going overseas to further studies next year, but remember, our friendship will never end! :)


Like what tam tam said, I definitely have no regrets joining this course as I get to learn what I like along the way with the people I like. (Besides Economics and Malaysian Media History I must say) Overall, I gained alot from this course and I hope I will get good results in order to get a better scholarship next year! Yes yes I can do it! :) :)


And now, I'm gonna spam this post with lotsa lotsa pictures of cool communication people!

The fact of Communication Course is more popular among females has now proven to be true.


Female domination FTW!

Now spot the poor guys! Yes! only 3, in this picture! Other sakais went home very early once they finished their paper! You guys totally missed it! Boo!


More cool pictures!

Danesh and his grandchildren! Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN INDIAN! :)

Need I say more? :)

Camwhores. Btw I'm not pregnant =.= (I'M NOT DENYING THE FACT THAT I GAINED WEIGHT BUT ITS THE TOP THIS TIME!)

act cute fail

SH retarded face attempt also fail

FCIM guai guai luis! (Beside the wildchild in front of the camera of course)

My beloved college clans! People missing: Sunway, Eunice and Jingles! I want more BBQ PLAZA, SNOWFLAKE, TUTTI FRUITTI MOMENTS! And these are the people who made me so fat this year, yes blame them mommy!


My poor tam tam with her injured ankle. Don't worry she's much more better now after me feeding her with loves. HAHAHH :)

Die die also must show off my barbie nails before I end this post! Naise anot? :D



Before I really end this post, I want to thank all the awesome people around me to make my 2010 so meaningful and special! All the best in whatever you guys will do next year! Till then, we'll meet somewhere in our life journey again! :D


With love, Kyeanies <3

No comments: