Saturday, November 20, 2010

SURPRISE SURPRISE!!!



*drumrolls*


KOH KYEAN IS BACK FOR GOOD!!!



I know I've not been a good blogger for like.... 3 months?? FYI, Im not dead yet... but I know the blog is! The blogskin is so ugly until i don't even have the mood/motivation to blog anymore. A small confession: I don't even visit my own blog anymore. that's the worst thing ever. Anyways, I know I shouldn't blame my blogskin for not blogging. The real reason why is I've just been soooo busy with college stuff. Final semester of my foundation has not been very friendly to me. Basically I've been writing writing and writing in my whole foundation course. Assignments dues, filming sessions and presentations almost EVERY SINGLE WEEK. I felt I've lost contact with the world or something. No life no nothing. No time for blogging. Just assignments assignments and more assignments. HELLO. IM NOT SUPERWOMAN YO.

Thank god I just finished my foundation in Communication and THANK GOD I'm still alive! and I'm gonna make the blog alive again! double wheeee :) :)


oh god, I miss blogging so much. I have so many things to share!


FIRST THING FIRST. I'm gonna change this ugly blogskin before I start blogging again.
PS: I need help!


LOTSA LOVE,
Kyeanies <3


No comments: