Monday, November 13, 2006

I'm back. from cockroach's house.

*screams*

My weekend was very very very fun. thanks to her and her family. <3

Friday
was her birthday party. so we watched a horror movie, House of Wax. didn't really like it tho. after that, everyone went to the pool. someone pushed me into the pool ( Joshep or dunno who) eh hello! I dunno how to swim one can! hahaha luckily someone saved me. Everyone saw and said: " How sweettttttttt." We had dinner at 8 i guess. Soonnnnnnn, karaoke and MahJong! At first, I sang along with all of the girls because I don't know how to play MJ! butttttt. someone pulled me to play with them. haha at first I also don't know how to play but lucky got Carmen and Calvin helped me. and i won alot that day! wheeeeeeeeeeee. It's called luck. I slept at almost 3 that morning.

Saturday
morning. I woke up earlier than MY, so I wanted to tickle her until she wake up but that pig, woops i mean cockroach, roll into the bed! hahaha! I fed up and took my phone to wish my baby morning. she woke up around at 12 and we had our breakfast, fried noodles. Mmmmmm. and not forgetting the fried chickens! ( You all dont want to know how many pieces we ate) was well planned to go for a movie on that day but her mom doesn't allow us to. =( so we stayed at home. Her little bro, Chin Mun suggested us to play Monopoly. I'm the richest! and Mun yee is the bankrupt one. hahaha! about 3 something. we played MJ again. called Carmen and Michelle the lan dou pohs. but they say they coming at 6. so we continue playing for awhile until the rain stops so we can go swimming! hahaha! Aunty's muffin is very delicious! after we bath, we go play MJ again. (omg) I'm so addicted to it already. all their fault. we played until Marcus came only we go to the school concert. omg again. they all were so great! a memorable night I can say. love it!

Sunday
went breakfast with her family at Imbi Palace and ............... I have to go back home already. it end so fast!

Monday
where is Koh Kyean? absent! You know why. because you can find a naughty and lazy girl hanging around Mid Valley! oops.

picture will be ups soon! <3

No comments: