Thursday, November 09, 2006

Internet down

thanks to the stupid thunder strike. My modem *cooked* already. thank you.

just last yesterday's evening. My area rained heavily like cats and dogs. ahaa. sooooo. while i'm watching my drama, my house like suddenly *puff* everything and everywhere became dark. scary i tell you. and the thunder like REALLY loud. my aunty's room kena the thunder and her
marble tiles also cracked already. O.o sounds freaky. i also dont know at first until we go into her room like omg. dont talk about my modem already. =(

anyways, I'm going to stay overnight at cockroach house today. wheeeeeeee. sleep with her also (somebody help me) hahaha! Jay Kayss. She's having a birthday party laaaa. we're going pak tuo (dating) tomorrow and going to the school's year end concert at night. *cheers* I go there to see the kids dance! so cuteeeeeeeeee la. aiyoh they can dance break dance! aahha! I saw it that day while I'm helping in the hall. A must seee yeah! and the small boy can play better piano than me! aiyerrrr. so shame laaaa. I like his fingers! so cute when he plays. I like guys who can play good piano. and I also not sure got what event already laaa. Just come la everybody. the kids can dance better than the seniors. I heard Jesse is dancing too.

and not forgetting, I wanna watch Step Up! I love dancing moviessss. but so sorry, I cannot dance! hahaha!

P/s: my mom's boyfriend is coming back to M'sia next monday. wheeeeeee. can call him buy things already. I want a digital camera. he took mine last time! Hmph! I want the sony cybershot - the touch screen oneeeeeee. aahaha! who call him took my old cybershot. *slaps*
nevermind, I got chocolates from Sweden soon. who wants!? actually I want gummy bears.

will blog about the Mun yee's party and everything soon. Byessssssss.

To Brendi - My lovely sista:

I'll miss you! take care and have fun in Spain! love love love you! <3>To do list:

  • clean bedroom.
  • plan what should do during the holidays.
  • watch movies - Step Up!
  • and death note too. - with him.
  • I need to reload my phone again.
  • birthday party at cockroach's house.
  • sleep with cockroach *nightmares*
  • go shopping with cockroach.
  • go pasar malam tomorrow night. (eat pan mee and everything in the pasar laaaaaa)
  • and the mini concert.
  • find Estella later and give her a treat. ( She will hug me!) I got a new friend too, Jaclyn's sister, Bridget. <3
  • Help the fuzzy guy beside me now, Malcolm. do all his stupid orders.

No comments: