Monday, November 06, 2006

Missed School

This morning, when I was still sleeping tight in my dreams, the birthday girl, Mun Yee (for once, and one day I dont call her cockroach okay) called.

Me: e...loooooo! Birthday girl!

Mun: NO NEED COME TO SCHOOL NOW AH!??!?

Me: *rub eyes* AHHHHHHHHHH! 7.45 already!

omgomgomgomgog......

Mun: You know then good laaaaaaaa. stilll dont come! faster come la! sure sleep very late last night one! what did you do!

Me: hahaha! sudoku! but but but.. I haven brush my teeth.. change my uniform.. comb my hair.. eat my breakfast! haven't prepare yet!

Mun: Sei fei poh like pig only. always know how to sleep sleep sleep and eat eat eat. okay lah go continue sleeping la you. Bell ring joh.

Me: okayyyyyyyyy. seee youuuu darling!

before putting down the phone, I heard she said... That pig still sleeping ah! to everyone!

@#$%^&%&*

*******************************

so I continue sleeping until now, 1.30 pm.

I am the piggest pig in the world. tata

No comments: