Thursday, March 08, 2007

Birthday Wishlist 2007!

1. Sony Cyber-shot DSC-N1.



The prettiest camera in the world. <3!You can stamp graphics and trace drawings or letters on your photos with the Paint function. And it has over 10 million pixels provide incredible high-resolution detail and definition for making big prints and cropping in on your subject. Plus, the advanced Sony 1/1.7-inch Super HAD (Hole Accumulated Diode) CCD design allows more light to pass to each pixel, increasing sensitivity and reducing noise. Besides,the DSC-N2 captures high quality video clips at high frame rate of up to 30 frames per second with length limited only by the capacity of your media. The high-stamina NP-BG1 Lithium Ion battery also lets the DSC-N2 shoot up to 300 images, giving you plenty of power when traveling or shooting on location. and of course, cam-whoringggggg. LOL

2. Espadrilles! <3




3. Webcam & Microphone (Brenda you still owe me a webcam since my last year's birthday!) ahahha!

4. Jewellry & Accessories.
This Uncle Ben is getting me a 5 carat diamond necklace with my name on it hor hor. hahaha! =) aiya, I love any kinds of jewellry & Accessories very much! especially dangly earrings, bracelets, necklace, watches, etc etc. I receives so many every year but I still like them very much. Who doesn't?

5. Teddy Bears.
I only say yes to soft toys when it comes to teddy bears. Lol the bigger the better! Like those 500 bucks one omg. Mommy arrrrrrrrrrrr. okay la i know you wont buy one. HMPH.





6. anything from Roxy!
shades, outfits, bags, wallet, belts, slippers, pencil boxs. lalala. <3 <3 <3



7. Michelle's love shape birthday cake! hahaha! Remember to write something special on it. *wink wink*

8. I would also like to have a loyal, sweet, caring & understanding good bf too! LOLS.

9. and of course celebrate my birthday with all my beloved ones!

10. and not forgetting getting straight A's for my PMR examinations.

No comments: