Friday, March 23, 2007

The whole week was pretty good. Get alot of presents from my beloveds.

1 huggable teddy bear - from my darling darling, Ken Vin. <3


1 smelly but cute piggy - from my smelly Cha Gia, Ya Yen.


2 necklace. - from Uncle Ben and Jiney.


this is from Uncle Ben. Special right! It's my nameeeeee. whee!

10 chocolate muffins - from Tek Kyo Shi.
Hahaha. Opps. I didnt get to take the pictures lerrrrr. But it taste nicee I can say! hahaha.

1 pair of earrings - from my lou poh, Sylvia.


1 Roxy purse - from Rachel.


1 lovely belt - from Tienie.


1 handphone holder - from fat & smelly Boon Hong.


1 photo frame - from my daughter, Estella! <3


1 handphone hanger - from smelly Mal!


1 word master game - from Jee Kin.


oh well. hahah he actually lucky drawed it. =P btw, thanks! =p

1 bottle of lotion - from my uncle . LOL

Perming my hair - my aunty! hahaha!

some smelly person still owe me presents. Eg: Brenda, Carmen Cheong, Michelle Lim, Jaclyn, Cockroach Tang Mun Yee, Low Jee Kin, smelly Yuen May and MY MOM. hahaha.

anyways, I'm still waiting! =p

was kinda happy for this whole week. talked alot to my sweetheart! had break and lunch with him. <3 smelly yy laaaa. Dont wanna teman me already. =( HAIYA DONT CARE LA. Isn't that a good thing for me? hahaha! Just jokinggg. and not forgetting our school is organising IFF ( International Food Fiesta) tomorrow and its gonna be fun! Many of my beloveds are coming too! long time no seee arrr. Especially Brenda and Sookie! I miss you all so much ar! and I'm gonna see smelly YM tomorrow with her bf. Omgogomg. *runsssss and hide yourself!* hahahaha. =)

No comments: