Saturday, March 03, 2007

Let's partay baby!


Guai Guai Pai.

Naughty Girlsss.
What are you waiting for Jineeeee? Faster go change! =)

Pool Time!

Me with closed eye Aunty Michelle. <3

and Charlie Angles! hahaha! just joking.


from left: Terrance and Carmen ( they looks like a happy couple), Britget and me, Michelle is doing that look again, Jaclyn with her sweet sweet smile and Jian Yong, dont know where is he lookin at.


Those 2 woman beside me and Jac are crazy. Don't cha think so? hahaha!


She says she loves me. Awww.

We had so much fun at the swimming pool! We played police and the theif, blind man, etcc. Very fun larrrrrrr. too bad my lou poh is not in thee pool with us. =( Jiney was the camera-woman, and my lou poh Sylvia went berlaku curang (cycling with Michelle Lee).

It's cam-whore time! - it never ends.




Angry and Happy. =) + =( Jian Yong was suppose to be happy. You traitor! Lols


We're like "I'm waiting!" See how Jian Yong wait. hahaha.


advertisment for a shoe company. =) Haiyoh, this Jaclyn is blocking me. Yeeee. and cannot see my nice nice heels also. =( PS: My lou poh so cham. big big elephant is sitting on her. HAHAHAHA. jkjkjkjks. =P



The black side and the bright side. nah, the straight hair and the curly hair side.

Dinner time.
I'm so regret because I forgot to take pictures for the foodddd. sighs LOL. Anyways, the food was good. The bbq lamb with the peppermint sauce was my favourite. Very delicious. Others like sweet and sour fish, pandan chicken, deep fried prawns, fried rice and noodles, salads, desserts, etc etc. <3
the white skirt gang. We swear we didnt "kap mai" before thiss!


Us with my worker, Keong. His hair kena bom by the bom Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Dont blame him. But one thing must scold him, for all the colours, why he wear green?!?! Keongy you're fired!

After the dinner, we went to play Mahjong. (of course lar!) Dont know what happened to me ar last night. Lose until I wanna cryyyyyy. I think I won 2 times out of the 2327179349340 times only. Dont laugh! then Estella came at last! I bring her for dinner + (feed her also) when she came. I think I was with her for the whole night already. after she finished, we go join the black jack. Its lucky also ler. I lend 1 bucks from Eugene and I won back 5 bucks. wheeeeee.

after that, we went to the karaoke room. it was so so so funny. Amran was shaking his butt while singinggg. oh yeah, he have bad farts. Ewwww. anyways, My darling estella has a very nice and sweet voice! she sang My Heart will go on. super cute version okay. <3!! Eugene and Brian asked me whether how I can stand her naughty-ness & noisy-ness worhh. Lol but HOW CAN STAND HER CUTENESS LER?!

anyways, Thanks Jaclyn for hosting the party. I love you! xoxoxo

No comments: