Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ching Goo - Top & Taeyang


Sometimes, when you expect too much, things wouldn't come as smooth as you wish. Same goes to good friends, you can treat them as good as you want, but you can't expect they will treat you as well as you treat them in return. You will get disappointment more than anything else when they somehow... didn't treat you as good as you expect them to be. Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining about anything. It's just my opinion. That won't change my mind to treat my friends bad. Hahahah. I have to learn not to expect so much from others lu. I still care a lot for them, hence make me so upset because of it. Sigh I'm still glad that I still have plenty of good friends who treats me very very good and care for me a lot, share things with me and talk to me when I need them and vice versa because I think that's what friends are for. And I can't imagine my life without them. Thank you and I love you all heeeee =)


This brings me a smile after 2 long days of depression. So cute right!
Thank you Lambodar! Btw, can anyone guess what is it ????? Hohohoho Hint, it's a type of dessert. lalallaa~


There's one funny joke I got from darling Mun I would like to share here:


What is transformer's parent called?



Tell me the answer yourself to get the real answer! Hohoho



PS: Joshep, I bring you to eat Korean food the next time you come back okay? I DRIVE YOU THERE...... with 60km/hr ok cuz I very scared HAHHAAHHA Don't be too touched!!!

No comments: