Thursday, July 30, 2009

What are you gonna be next time?


This question is tickling us more than anything right now. But as for me, I would really want a suitable job for me, as I could enjoy while working at the same time. I mean, who doesn't want a job like that, right??


At first, I told myself I wanted to be a kindergarden teacher when I was helping out at the kindergarden last holiday. Which I know my mom wouldn't be happy if I really gonna be one next time. Then, after that, some of my friends advice me to be the kindergarden principal. AHAHAHHA I mean, seriously?? Principal? Then I must take care of my presentation alot lor. Cannot have fun crazily. I mean, which parents will send their children to a school with a not serious looking principal, right?? And I don't think I can put on that "good good girl"image for a longgggggggggggggg period!! Hahah!


Then, this ambition was gone, and I wanted to be a wedding planner next. Well well, wedding planner! Hahaha I wanted to be one because I will always get to see lovely couples getting married happily! Do event planning for them to make their wedding success! Or maybe open a wedding gown studio and sell pretty wedding gowns and take wedding photography! Oh soooo lovely!!!

At the same time, my mom wants me to be an accountant because she claims that my maths is good. (Where got?!) Then become a financial consultant after that. Till I'm very professional at accounts already, then open an audit firm myself, WHICH I DON'T THINK I WILL ENJOY IT AT ALLL. FYI, I've only did accounts before during Form 3 for the KH subject, that one also I tembak one. Cuz I don't find accounts is interesting at all. And I know being an accountant having a good maths skill is not enough. Must be very be careful la, patience and....... more.Why still wanna spend my life with it??? I mean, how can you enjoy yourself with numbers unless you are Mou Chuan AHHAHAHA i mean T____T, I like maths but I don't wanna spend my life with numberssssss T_T and do accounts for other people!!! SO SAD WEH!

And I don't wanna look like that for the rest of my life because I think most of the accountants look like that. T____________T



Besides, I also thought about being a fashion stylist at once instead of a fashion designer because I can't draw for shit! I like to advice people on how should they wear and I think I'm quite good at it, *blushes* But I know it'll be hard to survive in a fashion industry, and why would I wanna spend everyday by mix and matching someone's clothes and think of what hairstyle should they do everyday instead of grooming myself first! So free ah! I don't have to do this for my living right T____T But I still like fashion and I will consider opening an online shop next year if I'm free! =)

btw this is not a dress but a long skirt! I love to explore new things in fashion thats why I have this passion of making other look good . eg Mr Lancerie =)

Then I considered Pharmacist at once before because, my thought was, I would rather do pharmacy more than being an accountant. And I heard pharmacists are in demand now, so can earn big bucks. HAhahaha but then again, I don't have the passion to cure people's diseases lor. As you know, I'm very afraid of those grossy things like blood and stuff, how to be a good pharmacist like that. Aiyoyo If someone run to be with blood to ask for medicine, I think I will faint first than he/she. No I'm not joking ! And I wouldn't be happy if I had to face sick people everyday and smell like medicine for the rest of my life!


SOOOOOOOOOOOO, for now, my conclusion is, as I love to dine so much, ( I have a very very great passion for fooddddddddddddd), why not do something to do with food and bevarage? I mean, I'm not gonna be a chef la! But what I wanna be now is, operate a restaurant by myself, or maybe a small dessert cafe or something like that by myself. Design my own shop with lovely furnitures all by myself , inovates more special dishes myself, what do you think?? Well, this is what I like and I think I'll do fine in it! At least I don't have to manage other people's account but managing my own, at least people come to me to cure their stomach, not their disease, I THINK THIS WILL BE THE BEST JOB FOR ME. YAYYYYY maybe I will still open a wedding studio in the future, who knows, right? As long as I'm doing something I like then I'll be happy!!

No comments: