Sunday, July 05, 2009

DRIVING LESSONS


I finally got my L licenses last Saturday and I just had my first driving lesson today . Oh my god it was sooooo fun, nervous, and excited!! Combination of FUNERCITED HAHAHAH I don't know how to explain the feeling that time. I was happy that I finally can drive, at the same time I had a little phobia (of the accident happened this early of the year but not many people know abt it hee), I was so scared when I was on the big road T____T But the driving instructor said I'm quite good for first timer HHAHHAHA. So proud of myself *pats self wtf

I woke up earlier than any other weekend today wtf I can't help it but the excitement I got in me is unexplainable HAHAHA (nola actually I slept very early last night only) had breakfast and..... went to the driving school ahahhah. I was quite surprised because it was a woman. I was like... err okay I just hope she won't throw her tantrums to me cuz in my mind I thought driving instructors are mostly moody plus..... she is a woman. a quite old one summore HAHAHA.

Surprisingly, she was very nice. Totally opposite than what I thought she was gonna be at first. Good thing. If not I will cry in front her again AHAHAHA nola

I started learning how to move a car to the front and reverse it for almost 29312 times. They call it, gostan HAHAHAHAH soooo funny. Now, gostan your car HAHAHAH ok back to the story.

After 29312 times of repeating the same thing, the instructor finally let me drive around the driving school surrounding for another 21312 times before letting me to go on the road. I thought I did quite good in controlling the car. As in turning and all AHAHHA I know its not hard but.... the feeling was very exciting that time HAHAHA I got quite frustrated when it comes to controlling the gear . HAHAHA stupid gear damn wtf can . The gear almost break at the end of the day cuz i was too rough HAHAHA and I had to step on the clutch all the time and I hate the part when the engine died HAHAHA . Keep sei foh-ing. Urghhhhhh

After driving a few rounds in the surronding the instructor finally asked me to drive out to the big road. AHHAHA I WAS SO SCARED T_____________T so many carssssssss. My legs were shivering hahahah nola almost pee only. First time in my life driving on the road damn scary wei T_T All the cars behind must be swearing at me why I drive so slow HAHAHAH 20km/j only HAHAHAH nola I went up to 50km/j and the instructor keep asking me to slow down cuz she scared HAHAHA. And I got so scared when all the cars passing by me that time T______T those big & fast cars were really scary T______T really one =( And I hate the moment I had to stop the car and then continue driving. Change all the gears back and all. SO IRRITATING LOR !! I had to pass around like 6-7 traffic lights and my engine died in the middle of the road for 2-3 times HAHAHAH matha parker I was so scared wuwuwuwu T__________T The instructor keep saying : "Ni tai jing jang liao, ni tai jing jang liao " means you're too nervous X100 times . and that make me MORE NERVOUS. But after all that it was quite smooth already. I even went through the scary roundabout successfully . hahaha so proud of myself kekekeke and I drove myself home at last! I rate myself 7/10 AHHAHAHAHAH

Not this car of course HAHHHAHAHA

And surprisingly, when my mom and I came home from lunch just now, she let me drive her Accord around my neighbourhood. HAHAHA THAT GIANT CAR. Okay compare to the small L car I drove this morning, it was really a giant car T_T And it's an auto car summore VERY THE CONFILL LOR. You needa use 2 legs to control the paddles for manual but you can't use 2 legs to control an auto car T_____T and I was quite surprise my mom let me drive around lor . When we reached home, she said, my heart gonna jump out already and I used up a lot of guts juice just now HAHAHAHAHHA so funny T_T


But this is funnier. Funniest Thing I've Read Yesterday .

Mun Yee wrote this in her blog post, "Princess Going For NS"

Hahahaha. The most shocking thing to hear about NS was that Little Princess Koh Kyean got chosen. O.O

It's like an oh-my-damn-goodness. [ Not gonna curse my god again :) ]
Pity her seriously. (awwwwwwwwwwwwwww)
Can you imagine asking Cinderella or sleeping Beauty to NS??
Maybe Cinderella can still be accepted to go to NS cause she can still do all those cleaning and stuff. But sleeping beauty to NS?? (AHHaHAHAHAHAH soooo funny)
Sleeping beauty has to wake up at 5 am???
Sleeping beauty can become MAD-beauty.

Hahahaha but but but but Koh Kyean is nothing like Sleeping beauty cause she doesn't sleep as much as my Ma'am. Hahahah
Rachel the sleeping beauty. O.O [ I'm so fired ><]
Guess what kind of Princess is Koh Kyean????
Guess Guess Guess. Tee hee~
Some hints. She comb her hair with a fork.
Hahaha. Next time you know what to give to Koh Kyean when her comb is broken. Winks winks. Hahaha.
The answer the answer right right right.
Obviously the answer is Little Mermaid. [ Her english essay :P] Hahaha.(AHAHHAHA she still remember)
So typically, Little Mermaid has to go to NS. Hope she won't get tanner.
Kyean, I don't mean to scare you. :D
Hahaha, promise to buy you some sunblock.
Hmm, maybe some is not enough.
I'll buy you tons of it. Hahahaha.
(hopefully, ;D)



Princess Little Mermaid Ariel knows how to drive with her tail already. =)

No comments: