Tuesday, September 08, 2009

2pm



Omg. Words cannot express how I'm feeling now. I don't know what to say. To tell you the truth, they're like my favourite group all along after Big Bang. My feelings grow more and more for them as I spend almost everyday watching them on youtube. They're really very special if you compare them with other boy band. They show their original face in the camera. They are the most happiest & funniest stars in KPop. Their performances are always awesome since their debut. They received almost all the best awards eversince their first album were out. They are........ 10 Points Out Of 10 Points.


Recently, they have this tv show of them called "Wild Bunnies"showing them how they act in real life and all. They're all really really funny and dorky! I basically love all of them so I started spreading the "love" to my bestfriends and all of them loved it to bits! (Even the guys!!)



But the leader of the group is leaving the group now due to some stupid reasons. During his training life in Korea a few years back, being a kid at that time, he complained about how his life in Korea that time and he said something like "He hates Korea, and Koreans are gay. " Many of the korean netizens made a big fuss out of it and created a petition of he should commit suicide. Wtf man. It's so unbelievable. It's a few year back! And they should understand how hard it is for a young boy to go through everything alone in another country without his family and all. He was alone there training hard everyday hoping that he'll debut one day to be a successful star. And now he is. Why they wanna break his dream just like that over a small thing? Anyways, this has brought the leader's confidence down and leaving a message behind today before he goes back to Seattle.



"I'm sorry for giving you my last greeting through this letter.
I think it will be hard for me to see you all on stage because of my sorry heart.

I'm really sorry to everyone, and I'm even more sorry to the fans who have shown me love.
From today, I will leave 2PM.

2PM boys, I'm really sorry to the boys and I'm sorry I couldn't be strong as a leader and a hyung and have to leave like this.
However, I hope you will be more cool and charming.

Again, I'm sorry.

Jaebeom"


I got soooooooo emo after reading all this news of him and almost cried for him. For me, he's like the most happiest, craziest, funniest person ever. He is the best body figure and he was muscular guy I like!! That means alot to me okay. T_T And he is also very good in dancing and rapping! He's the best group leader. He brings smile and happiness to us especially he doesn't care about his image and act crazily in the tv shows.

How can he just leave us like that?? I really hope he'll come back again. By judging the amount of fans begging him not to go in the airport just now was unbelievable. They kneeled down too! That shows how amazing he is. I just hope the netizens will realise how silly they are to make Korea lost someone who is so talented! And I really hope JYPE will do something GOOD about it soon. 2pm is not the real 2pm without the lovely Jae Beom.

The other 6 members are waiting for you to come back. So do the HOTTEST! and me. ;D

So stay strong Jae Boem! Spend some time with your family when you're back to Seattle but don't be long because everyone is waiting for you to come back! Hope you'll be reading this!! =D



No comments: