Thursday, September 03, 2009

A Date With BHD~


I had a date with my BHD during the holidays ~ It's been a while eversince I saw her!!!!!! Missed her sooo much. Ahaha we always wanted to meet up one day but everytime it'll clash with something else but this time worked out pretty well!! =)

She fetched me to Kepong to have dessert lunch. HAHAHA It was our plan actually cuz the wai sek me saw the dessert pictures in her blog and I couldn't resist. After the dessert, we went to Bangsar Village and shopped around the Telawi streets under the hot & cruel sun. Hahaha but we got something for ourselves at last <3


The dessert shop's name is Tim Pan Gor Gor (In cantonese) direct translation: Dessert Brother. Hahahha sucha funny name. I assume it's operated by a Hong Kong owner as the desserts are really HK standards and has the HK styles. "Once you tried it, you'll want more". Definitely Shirley. ;D


The cute thing which caught my first attention! Guess what's this!! It's DURIAN PANCAKE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!


Shirley with her favouriteee dessert there! MINE TOO!! It's SUPER NICE OK I TELL YOU T_____T

The Peanut & Sesame Cream. Super smooth and aromatic!

Next is Watermelon Sago Cream. Hahahha Not bad! It's cute though! Am I right!!!!!

It's the Mango Chee Cheong Fun this time!! HAHAHHA DAMN SPECIAL OK! First time I ate something like that! The cheong fun is wrapped by mangoes in there!! *yumssssssssssss

I just can't stop eating.............. YOU CAN SEE HOW HAPPY I WAS!! I feel so hang fuk can die =D

Thank you my beloved bhd for bringing me to a new wonderful place! BRING ME THERE AGAIN OK CUZ IM CRAVING FOR IT ALREADY T________T


AT LASTTTTTTTT. Hahaha we gulped in EVERYTHING! WE WERE SOOO FULL OK!! Almost cannot move already hahaha =D

After that, we spent pretty much time in the car chit chatting because it was jam everywhere in KL! So stupid right! Luckily we got so many things to talk or else... she would have fell asleep AHHAHA

Btw, we're using the same phone! Hahahah the blinked one is mine! (Her's got dog bite scratches ahhahahaha)

Pretty much? Ahahhaha We got telepathy one! Pink and white phone! Strawberry & Vanilla Ice Cream!! (L)

In the jammmmmmmm haha! We were playing with the camera while driving tsk tsk!

After a long shopping day in Bangsar! Yes thats my new top I'm wearing! Little Miss Star!! HAHAHAHA I have like 8 of them now ;D

I love my BHD <3333333333 Do you have one?? =)


Btw, BHD stands for Baby Honey Darling. betcha don't have one as special as mine!! AHAHHAHA

No comments: