Monday, August 31, 2009

Everyone says Happy Birthday to My Cha Gia


We celebrated her birthday in her house last Friday. She invited the whole class and 2 bimbos from another class. ( you know who you are ;P) We had Fatman Steamboat in her house!! Hahahha the funny thing was, a bunch of them were actually Lok lok virgins. AHAHHAHA It was their "first time" eating lok lok on that night. HAahaha so funny!

So let the picture do the talking now shall we. ;P

The birthday girl with the gift I got her. The hairband she's wearing and the World's Sexiest Princess sign. Hahahaha.

I think she likes it very much. Teehee

Bimbos acting bimbos as usual . It was funny when I asked "How to act bimbo ah?" HAHAHAHAA

while everyone was enjoying lok lok downstairs

Feast feast feast~~

Hahahhaa. dear drea drea, height cannot lie one!!!!!!

HAHAHHAHA. My beloved boys in class!!! Soooo funny all of them! All became baldie already!

HAHAhAHHAHA. So many Alvins suddenly!

The cake time! It was Alexis's Pavlova . Soooo pretty and niceeee =D

Birthday Girl with her favourite cake

Birthday Girl & Family

Everyone singing for her. In English, Canto, Mandarin and tamil ahahahah almost!!

I hope we had a better quality group picture!!

It was the garden time! I took this pic, faster say nice!

Half of the girl classmates

Hua Min, Mun Yee, Teddy <3>
My loveeeeee =D

Teddy loves me =)

The cool people yaw!


Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHA GIA!!!!!!!!!!



No comments: