Friday, August 14, 2009

Second Home & The Lift Story


Hehehhe, hello everyone! I am at my second home now. I've been here since yesterday hehe Yes I brought my big big luggage to stay here forever!!! (Chin Mun says nooooooooo hahaha) Nola I'm just having my vacation now because my mom is having hers too. =) I miss staying here soo much hohooo. Yesterday we went to the Pasar Malam and brought back a lot of food. Guess what did we had yesterday night!! Char Kueh Teow, Assam Laksa, Sushi, Satay, 2 Tong Suis.... Our tummy is very happy. Hoho Tonight we'll be having Mun's mommy home cooked dinner!! I know you girls are jealous now already hheheh. We just finished making green tea snow skin mooncakes now and it was so fun! Her mooncake look like a fat ball HAHAHA I will show you guys picture once I get home!! =D

We did what we did best yesterday night again.. which was camwhore till midnight~ HAHAHAH Camwhored with 3 different cameras, One was my camera, her camera and her phone camera tsk tsk. But the pictures turned out badd probably because of the quality and our eyes were sooo tired! But I took one very nice picture of myself and shamelessly put it as her phone's wallpaper because I think I do look quite cute in that picture HAHAHAHAH she agreed too!!! Michelle said I looked more pretty today maybe because... I am heartbroken wtf. She keep bullying me by saying hurtful & weird things me with her *chee lei gan* accent nowadays so...............

In order to take revenge, let me tell you guys a funny story here hehehhe. Once upon a time, there was a girl, named Paris Hilton lived in Bam villa the 12th floor. One day, I happened to put my luggages at her house and went back to take with her straight after school. Knowing that she lives at the 12th floor, we both, of course must take the lift right!! While both of us went into the lift, we were the only one in there. Suddenly, Paris Hilton farted out loud while we were just on the way to the second floor. Dear lord, why do you have to do this to me. Trapping me inside a small lift with acid fart T__________________T Paris Hilton shamelessly admitted herself that she farted out loud with a 5cm thick skinned face and I almost cried inside the lift T_T
hehehe, dont angry okay? We go KLTiTi later ok? HAHAHAHA


Thats all for today Hohoho gonna watch Wild bunny now! 2pm is the loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <33333333


The cute little baby Chin Mun asked me wanna go swim anot and I told him.... I scared later the pool become strawberry pool and he looked at me with an priceless expression......... AHAHAHHAHA

No comments: