Saturday, August 22, 2009

Dress Shopping and Girl's Night Out



I went to Mid Valley last Sunday for prom dress shopping after having dim sim brunch at Ritz Carlton Hotel's Chinese Restaurant with Mun's family. Besides that, we also went to Concorde's Hotel lounge on Saturday night with her parents. I had a very good time last weekend I swear!!

We secretly took pictures of the dress in the dressing room . Can't tell in which boutique of course!!

Similiar to my last year's prom dress except it's purple!

Mun's very cool black suit! It's not a dress but it's like one piece of pants with top together! It's bare back and low cut. Super sexyyyyyyyyyy but she didn't want it tsk!

Favourite dress of the day but damn expensive!!!! And I don't look very slim with this dress pfft! Fyi, Miss Universe wore the same dress before hahahahah!!

The Saturday Night Fever. Spent almost an hour to prepare ourselves! Tsk girls memang girls!

Notice anything similiar? Hahaha we wore matching clothes! Blue dress with white belt!

Saturday Night Fever!!

Alex quotes: Drunk picture! Ahaha ready to go out and have fun!

Our drinks! I forgot those names but I'm very sure my drink was alcohol-free because I'm so cool like that!

On the way home! hahaha she was drunk!

In the BMW latest 7 series!

My beloved darling is a good host <33333333

No comments: