Saturday, August 29, 2009

Abracadabra


Currently the hottest song I'm listening by a Korean girl group, Brown Eyed Girl. My beloved 2pm did a parody of it and IT'S SOOOOOOOO FREAKING FUNNY <3333 I'm spreading the 2pm love to everyone!!! Wild Bunnies partners in crime are Rachie, Sachie, Munnie and...... MORE TO COME SOON!! hahahah and yes, TEACYEON IS MINE SACHIE! hohohoho


During the holiday's Wedsnesday, I went to Pavillion (yes,again) with my bimbos and babboons AHHAHA Went to Mun's house to get my face caked up by the so called professional make-up artist Olivia, then Mun's mommy fetched us all to Pavillion and then the day started with....

Having lunch at Food Republic, we had pasta! =)

My bimbo number 1 =)

The only incomplete picture of 3 of us

Our Seafood Marinara . Very generous portion of seafood and pasta =)

Chicken Bolognese. 3 of us ate 2 big plates of the pasta. But this is only our appetizer. =)

Tell me I look like a successful restaurant owner HAHAHHAHA

Girl's Favourite Corner. After finish doing our "business" in the ladies, we went to Dragon I to have LUNCH again. hahahaha

Oh yeah baby we are so cool like that :D

I was too full for any other meals (cuz I ate dimsum before this!) so I ordered a dessert so that everyone can share. ahahhah I know I'm like an angel right ;D

Munnies with her favourite Sichuan Spicy Soup.

Siu Long Pao with her Siu Long Pao AHHAHAHA she insisted to send me the picture of her with her siu long pao because she said she looked like...... a siu long pao. AHHAHA funny like shit! I was the one who took picture for her that day and I think the camera really hates her alot! =)

After that, we met up with the babboons. No, I don't know who's the jail breaker standing beside me. =) The 2 guys behind are Alex and Beh Beh. And there's one japanese doll with us that day AHHAHA she's Pui Ling anyways. =D The lauya cameraman was Kah Wei who always bully me! Groarrr.

We went to watch a movie together after that. I love you, Beth Cooper it was. It was a good movie but I got really frustrated when they cut a lot of scenes. Stupid stupid stupid. Definitely not a guy's movie because all of them complained!! Hahahah. Anyways, I enjoyed Sachie's laugh from behind A LOT AHHAHAHA. Yes yes, we met her in the cinema together with Fariza. :D

My beloved Ching Goo(s)

Top & Taec's Lover HAHAHAHA (I give you Top la ok?? I want Teac <3)

Doing what we do best!!! Hahhaha



Credits to Olivia Siu Long Pao for the pictures! Now I feel guilty for shouting at you that day in Pav....... slap me if you want :D

No comments: