Saturday, September 19, 2009

Baby One More Time


okay I know that is a very old song . I just wanted to say that it happened again! Yes, I went out again with other little miss naughty and Mr Naughtys. ahahhaha It's getting worst! MUST CONTROL AND FOCUS!

But before I focus on my studies again, let me spend a bit time here first. hoho I'll talk about the BBQ party I went to last night! It was hosted by our Mr Alex Lum lum and his other slaves! Hahah.

Our host of the night!! ahahahah eh eh wrong one! But he's cute right! The cuter version of Mr Alex Lum!

This is the REAL Mr Alex Lum ! ahhahahha His little brother looks 100% like him if he takes out his specs! hahaha he's like Alex Lum with specs and smoother face.. and cuter ! AHHAHAHA cuter version of Alex Lum. =D


It was a fun party! Everyone is having their own good time.

Some were bbq-ing for us

Some were having vain disease having fun with the camera

and some were having sexy time ahhahahaha

My partner in crime of the night. ahaha

The oh-so-unsweet couple ever hahahaha always fighting 24/7!

Olivia says that he looks like eff in almost every picture and I didn't understand why....

But now I kinda agree with her already HAHAHAHA (Vincent this is for not fetching me home!!!)


The Prince Haru haru. If you know what I mean. HAhahah Bernard looks good in almost every picture I took with him but I look BAD in EVERYONE of them! Including this!This is like the best out of them already T____________T FML

Hahahah I'm spreading the Kyean pose to everyone! But some of them failed! They can't do it as cute as me! ahhahaha

Definitely I look cuter !! HAHAHAHA

Vincent as ugly as always hahaha go do other poses!

But someone did it CUTER than me! hahahaha HOW CAN! Alex is sooooo super cute like a baby in this picture ! HAHAhhA tell me how to look cute with your hair smells like bbq chicken!!! (he will kill me if he sees this picture here!)

Hahahah finally a decent picture of him with his beloved wife!

My flen, Ken Onn! hahaha he always look unfriendly but he is not what I thought! he was the first guy who offered to take picture with me! So nice right AHHAHAHA =D


Chun Lam who is so nice to bring us his mommy's yummy curry chicken! hahaha He wears like Mr Rain but too bad the muscle we saw was fats! aHAHAHA just joking!


Alex who is so nice to grill yummy chicken wings for me!


smelly beh beh. smelliest bear bear ever. He is not nice! Always bully me one! Say I wear baby shoes! Hahah He wears uncle shirt!

this is the worst ahhahaha i had to beg him to take picture with me HAHAHHA Bad guy!

Nicest guy of the night ! He deserves another picture hahahah. Alex who is so nice to fetch me home at last! hahaha and it was so jam even during midnight! and my place was so far for him! Thank you so much! hehehe Buy you lunch soon okay? ^^

The picture was supposed to be only 2 of us Olivia HAHAHAHA At first Vincent kacau. Now Olivia kacau. What is this!

Some funny ( wannabe model) pictures we took yesterday! hahaha erm the title of this picture is Lovers in emo land AHHAHAHA

This is Lovers in Ding Dong Land. hahhaha

Mr & Mrs Busy!


Yes yes, GONNA TURN ON MY BUSY MODE NOW! Study timeeeeeeee!!

No comments: