Thursday, July 22, 2010

It's OVER!!!!



It's overrrr! I, Koh Kyean hereby declare that I dont love Lim Jiy Ni and Tam Sher Ren anymore! They lied to me!!!! They made me wrote:


" Hehehehehhe somehow I am looking forward to semester 3! :D Wanna know what's the reason to this crazy thought? Because I heard one of the best awesome news yesterday that there's SNOWFLAKE in lakeside now already! CAN YOU BELIVE IT! SNOWFLAKE!!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~"



CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW HAPPY WAS I THAT TIME!!!!!




and they cheated on me. THEY CHEATED ON ME!!!!!!! and they made me public embarrass myself too. FML. F T L too!!!!! Lucky my blog quite dead nowadays so not many people will read and laugh at me! (Thank god for that!) Actually I was wondering why there's no one make a fuss about it and still so calm if there's a Snowflake in Lakeside (I thought Snowflake for them was just... nothing) so I still stupidly blogged about it to show how happy I was that time!! That's how much I trust them and that's how they treat me.



Nevermind. Nemai one. I can bare public embarrassment for the sake of entertainment (and attentions FML HAHAHAH wah talk until like comedian like that only wtf. but for laughing purpose why not right? HAHA laugh at me lah!!!! (I scared you dont laugh only AHHAHA)




Snowflake. Snowflake your zi zi mao lah!!!




tam sher ren ang lim jiy ni you guys owe me one month of snowflake treat to gain forgiveness from the siu hei princess! :)

No comments: