Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sneak Peak to Genting's Outdoor Theme Park!




and yes this is a prove of I'm not a chicken (like the two monkeys who were hogging the camera whole time and licking the ice cream orgasmically during the video process)! I went for the solero shot with sakai 1 and sakai 2! I forgot when was the last time I went for that ride but I felt older already because I almost couldn't take it! I think it was 5 years ago or something. Haahha IT WAS DAMN HIGHHHHH ! Couldn't see anything except white mist when we were up there. Still it was fun fun fun when it was coming down! I think I could hear my voice shouting in the video! If you hear the loudest scream then 90% its me. Hahah Ken said he left his balls up there when the thing was coming down! Hahahaha We went for other scary rides too! I will update more about it tomorrow! Time for bed! :)


So who's coming with me for the next round? :)

No comments: