Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Surprise Surprise!!





Hehs. It's been almost a month since I last blog. I feel sorry for abandoning this blog too. But there's too many reasons for me not updating.

1. I'm busy busy busy like a beeeeeeee.

2. I have other better & easier places for me to update about my life eg: facebook to upload picture albums and twitter to express my feelings!

3. I don't know who's my target audience anymore. No more highschool gossips and my college life is as peaceful as the lake water wtf I don't know who's gonna/bother to read about my boring life even if I update! :(

4. I know even if I blog I won't make it to become as famous and successful as Xiaxue because my blog is not pink wtf

5. I feel very low self esteem nowadays because I gained a few extra pounds which I don't need eversince I went to college! I blame it on my college friends who are all hungry monsters! And because of low self esteem I feel less bitchier, and when I feel less bitchier, I got no inspiration in my life anymore because Im a bitch like that HEH!


6. and I am so tired of writing until the extent I will feel like throwing up every time I write hahaha wtf ok i was just joking i blame this on my crazy sick lecturers who demands 12 pages of words for almost every assignments in my entire semester 2 life! FML

7. okay, the biggest problem is, I AM LAZY! OKAY? I AM L A Z Y!!!!! I am now trying to update at least once per week. Hehs. Hope I'll keep this little promise to myself!


I know the punishment for me of not updating will be.. I will be the only one who reads this blog at the end and no one will ever bother to visit or even remember thekyeandiary anymore. I shall do something sebelum nasi menjadi bubur. T__________T


But now.... EXPECT A LONG LONG POST COMING UP SOON!!! I am writing it nowwwww because I have a 2 weeks break now!! Hehehehehhe somehow I am looking forward to semester 3! :D Wanna know what's the reason to this crazy thought? Because I heard one of the best awesome news yesterday that there's SNOWFLAKE in lakeside now already! CAN YOU BELIVE IT! SNOWFLAKE!!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~

No comments: