Saturday, June 26, 2010

Little Miss Sunshine


Here I am, dedicating this lovey dovey post to my very beloved darling Sunway, the little miss sunshine who I love so much. She "did not" force me to dedicate this post to her and she "did not" threaten my life to do this post. I am doing this post at my own free will. Hahahhaha.

As you can see she enjoys the attention very much.

So do I.

As much as I hate to say. I don't like her. I don't like her at all. I don't like the fact that she eats like a cow but still so skinny, I don't like the fact that she stole my "princess" title because all my friends call her the "Klang princess" now because she's the Klang princess. I don't like her for having a lousy race car drebar boyfriend who bullies me 24/7. Basically, I don't like her at all. :( :( :(

In fact, I HATE HER!!!


I hate her for being so cute,

and ugly at the same time,

I hate her crazy cuu-coo ness!

I hate her for having a sexier cleavage than mine,

and also because she likes to go against me!

Not forgetting that she bullies me 24/7 just like her race car boyfriend,

and have bad breathe,


and lastly, I hate her for turning me into a camwhore queen!!




Hahahhahahhaha. Okay this is the post dedicated to you Ching Sun Woei! You like ????? :D :D :D




























Okay stop cursing me! HERE'S THE TRUTH!


I love you as much as I hate you okay! Hahhaha as I said, when there's love, there's hate. Hahhahah but still, college life will not be the same without you! I have a confession to make, I got emo when you didn't come to college last Thursday. Am I sweet or am I sweet or not. Hahhaha. No one eat with me when I'm hungry, no one camwhore with me, no one let me bully, no one to share petunia stories with. So chammm you know! Now I know the taste of life without you, so I will appreciate you more from now on. Hahhahahaha so cheesy. I love you from the bottom of my heart okay darling!! *all of my hair fall down already now*


Oops, sorry I forgot I have bad breathe too. HAHAHHAA *durian burps* Heeeeeeeeeee


Now now, limelight back to me. :) :) :)

No comments: