Saturday, June 19, 2010

Ole Ole Bali, Sunway Pyramid



It's been awhile since I last dined in this Balinese restaurant. I remember it was exactly 2 years ago, on my 16th birthday. I went there with the high school darlings. We went there to have lunch after having crazy fun in the water park and theme park ! I still remember screaming my lungs out with Yayen when we were apparently up up in the air! Sigh, miss those moments!



Last Tuesday, I brought mommy there for lunch after such a long time! It's her first time going there though. She likes trying new food and now Balinese cuisine will be one of her new most-Favorited food from now on. She's been talking about it over and over again! The grilled lamb, grilled squid salad...... And she complains that why I didn't make a post of this lunch outing with her. Omg mommy, seriously. here you go!


One thing she love about the restaurant is their Balinese interior design. The ambiance there made us enjoyed our food even more as it made us feel like we're having our lovely lunch in Bali! Hahaha! :)

Got water come out from the hole summore. hhahahha

Love the headband, Gift from mommy! The color of the headband matches my hair color! Thank you lou mou! :)

Decoration? Drinking purpose? or wash hand punya? Hahaha you decide.

Our drink, Barley Lime & Mojito :)

Mommy dearest :)

When the food comes!

Appetizer - Grilled Squid Salad! Just look at the sauce droplets!

Mommy's seafood Combo. :)

And my grilled lamb and chicken combo. Comes with mash potato and coleslaw. Yes I'm a very big eater thank you very much. :D

Amen. *burps*

Queen of Bali enjoying her feast to the fullest !

Me and my headband fever.

oh yeah, my mommy wears headband too! (Influenced by me, a good influence though) Cool lea? DOES YOUR MOM WEAR HEADBAND? NEH NEH

Because I deserve one kiss from her. :)

Thank you for reading! Here's your tips! Hahahah!

No comments: