Wednesday, June 09, 2010

I LOVE MY HAIR SYNDROME


Hello hello! Today will be the happiest day of my life :) I went all the way to Klang with the Klang princess, Sunway to have bak kut teh for breakfast and go do our hair. I was waiting for this day to come since last week! I can't wait to chop away my ugly hair as the highlight colour of my hair faded away and the black roots became super obvious. Well we went all the way to Klang for this so I really expected it to be good, and guess what, I didn't regret for going all the way there at all. My hair turn out pretty awesome. :) And I have to thank my Sunway darling for introducing the saloon to me. ILY! <3

We had bak kut teh for breakfast at her grandmother's shop before going to the saloon. :)

I call her Ching Sun Woei because her name's so cool like that!

Guess what, she bought 5 pieces of yau cha kwai from the pasar wtf. This is only 1/5 of them. Eat until puke also can. I swear this is my first time eating so many yau cha kwai in my life. Lucky her grandmother took one piece away from us!

The *no joke* bak kut teh! College clans let's go there one dayyy! You won't regret, I swear. :)

The dry bak kut teh. Goodness! Eat until both of us lie there cannot move!


Get ready to say bye bye t0 the ugly hair :)


She wanted to trim her hair. The BEFORE look!

And I wanted something really different. I'm so sicked of my same old hairstyle since god knows when because I was so chicken like that. I didn't dare to cut short my hair, didn't dare to cut fringe, didn't dare to colour and all those shit, I did it all today. Except for the cutting my hair short part. (Because I'm still quite chicken for that) :)


When the vainpot's done with her hair and waiting for me....

Cute max!

See that girl ka ka cau cau !

Hair makeover in the process :D

Tada ! this is the result ! Tell me it's niceeeee! I absolutely love it! I love the colour! I love the fridge! I love everything! (except for the naughty fingers of Jingles behind my head hmph)

Our awesome hair!

Jine wanted to take a picture with me! She said that I look like a japanese dolly wink. WHERE GOT!

1901 Hot Dogs after class because Sunway is hungry 24/7.

Okay one last time, I LOVE MY NEW HAIR! *hearts hearts hearts* My college friends say I look like a korean/japanese now AHAHHA I didn't know too much of kpop entertainment can make someone looks like a korean too wtf and the joke of the day was, the hairdresser said I look like a mix, then I jokingly said really? like what? pakistan? then she agreed excitedly and said YES YES SO YOUR NENEK MOYANG GOT PAKISTAN MIX AH? HAHAHAHA I was speechless. Stupid woman just stand there and laughed only. CIS!


More pictures of my new hair. Don't blame me. I'm having a I love my hair syndrome now. Please bare with me , thank you very much . :D













BYE BYE BYE! :)

No comments: