Thursday, May 27, 2010

Chocolate Love


Hey hey! I know this blog is half rotten. :( I'm gonna start doing something about it before my readership turns zero. Even I don't visit my own blog anymore. Sighhh. This is getting bad. The truth is, I've been writing so much these days I lost interested in writing anymore. So many assignments so many tests. For now, I shall share this little happiness with you guys. It's a video of me having sexy time with my college clans! Go watch it! And guess who edited the video! Pretty obvious it's me because of the korean song. Hahahha it's Chocolate Love by SNSD if you dont know yet.




Hope you guys come back more often after watching this video!! :) *promise to update more often!*


Who needs guy when I have awesome friends like them? Oh wait, most of them already have their other half except me. Time to fish, Kyean!! HAHAHAH :D

No comments: