Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day! <3

As for my mommy, Happy Kelly Day! Thanks for being the best mommy over the years! Thanks for taking care of me and giving the best for me. You are the best mommy on earth! I wanna let you know that despite the times when you scold me for going online till late nights and shouting at me for being lazy/messy/forgot to do whatever you asked me to, I still love you!! =)

I brought mommy to Canton I for lunch on this very special day because she likes the HK style porridge and roasted specialties there. I also treat her lunch with my new debit card for the first time! hahahah :)

Told you. Love the porridge there! Smooth texture and yummy!

and the Roasted duck, Char Siu & Siu Yok FTW!

The expensive dumpling! Guess whats inside. :)

Good for constipation :)

Not forgetting my favourite (fattening) Lao Sa Pau!!! <3

Free egg tart. One for you ! :)

The present I gave her for mother's day present as requested!

Now she can haz pretty nails like mine too! I painted for her by myself! Now that's special dontcha think. Best mother's day present ever. *eleh* :D

Flower tea. Actually the purpose of taking this picture is to show off my chio nails but failed because the flower tea looks chio-er than my nails fml. =S

you know what's the purpose of taking of the picture dont you. *shai* :D

Happy Mothers Day!

Not forgetting my grandmother too. And the grandmother from Kuantan. Happy Mama's Day!!! :)


Had family gathering on Saturday night at some vegetarian restaurant to celebrate mother's day. Everywhere fully booked. Even vegetarian restaurants also full house on that night. tsktsktsk. People! Don't only buy mommy dinner on Mother's day okay! Should buy them nice meal from time to time. Like me! *coughs*

Stoning.

Fake sharkfins. Very environmental. Learn from the best! :D

kids nowadays. tsktsktsk

the tables of girls. one lost case.

the woman of my life oops. I mean the woman who spams my fb wall 24/7

cousin horrified of my cuteness *chokes* AHHAHA

Us with the naughty boy number 1.

Naughty boy number 2. Love this picture! If only he's that cute everyday, then my life will be so easy!


Thats all for now. I have 5 assignments to do and a mid term exam coming up next week. My life is so "fulfilled". Tell me about it! Can't wait till all these shit ends. ROARRR


Happy Mother's Day again!
<3 To Aunty Kelly, please do not forget what you promised me. :D

No comments: