Sunday, May 02, 2010

Lakeside Campus


As much as I have to admit, I don't like Lakeside Campus. I have so many things to rant about it!!!!!

*rant rant rant*

First of all, I HATE THE FREAKING JAM OUTSIDE THE CAMPUS ESPECIALLY IN THE MORNING! Every morning's headache URGH. If I'm unlucky I'll stuck from the LDP highway into the campus for more than half an hour when I can reach the journey in less than 10 minutes FML. Waste time waste petrol waste leg energy pfft! Thank god I don't have 8 o clock class everyday!


SECONDLY! THE CARPARKS! #*$&*@#$(@#$(@($# Omg everyday also parking full one (For good parking spots lah). I wonder how early those people get there to get such good parking. I think they really deserve those good and near parkings if they reach there at 6 or 7 every morning. For me if I reach there at 8 for my 10 o clock class, I will have to park at that stupid far far away land already =( . There you know that in-constructed parking where you have to walk like a big fat U turn to get into the campus. Yes that one. OMG ON!

Crazy lots of car! To add emphasize on the amount of cars, this is only part of it.

There are still cars at the other side of the world, I mean lake

And I only get to park there FML. TELL ME ISIT A BIG FAT U TURN OR WHAT! My idea is to suggest ferry service from the carpark area to the main campus. Good idea right! *starts writing proposal*

So the conclusion is, there's only 2 choice for me. If I want good parking, then I have to go early. which means I will have to go through all the jams. But if I choose not to go through the jams, then I will have bad parking. Simple. These 2 reasons are enough to make me don't feel like going to college anymore.


THIRD THING IS, the food ! How come they don't have A1's tomyam mee hoon and the aunty's breakfast set B there! Oh yeah and the LCS pan mee too! =( Everything is so expensive there now! The only thing I like there is the Norwegian sandwich bar. Love their smoked salmon sandwich. Not forgetting their berry tea too <3 I tell you if I'm going to walk that much and eat sandwich for lunch everyday, I'm sure I'll lose some weight. (I HOPE!)

A healthy diet plan starts with smoked salmon sandwich. :)

Shirley the BHD with her beef sandwich <3

I also recommend their chicken supreme sandwich and hot dogs there :D


THE NEXT THING WILL BE, the lift! It's always so slow and PACKED everyday! But now it wont be a bad thing for me since it'll be the reason to make me use the stairs! Another way to lose weight. AWESOME!


Anyways, no more bad things for now. The best thing is some of the awesome people I know are here now! Mun darling and her darling's big gang, baby drea, BHD (who has a BDH now HMPH), and some of my primary friends (who I can't recognize!) Omg sooo cool! If the hartamas gang people are here then it'll be perfect perfect . <3>
Egg seat *hearts*

I know you hate me!


Apple vs Blackberry. Love both!!

Even Lynn is annoyed at me . :(

Pfft. Hopefully this coming week will turn out better. =)

No comments: