Thursday, April 22, 2010

Oh hai!



I think the biggest reason that made me so lazy to update my blog nowadays is, ASSIGNMENTS! I've lost interest in writing anymore. Let's blame assignments on this shall we. Although I'm having holidays again for a week now but I'm staying at home to rot with my assignment everyday (and also my eye candy, 2PM and 2AM ftw!) Without them, I think I will dai. Oh ya have you guys listen to 2PM's new song, Without You and 2AM''s I did wrong? It's damn niceee!

Baby without you, without you~~ HAHAHA ONE MORE THING! I'm so proud that I officially turned my darling Sherren into a kimchi! (K-pop fan) My next secret mission is to convert everyone around me into kimchi heads! I know some of them are kimchis already! :)

I know this blog is getting soooo boring nowadays already right!! Sooo I'm gonna share some of my eye candy with you now! Everyone who's close to me knows that I'm a big fan of Ok Taec Yeon! My beastly husband material ! I'll share with you some of his manly sexy hotness + cuteness now hohoho PS: He's mine mine mine! :)


*melts*





Now you know where I got the signature pose from. :)

AHAHAHHAAHA

No comments: