Sunday, April 11, 2010

Emo Queen

Call me grumpy the ugly version

I'm having the worst worst worst PMS in history ever! EVER!! Seriously! Somebody save me! I've been throwing tantrums on everything these two days and I don't even know why am I so like that pfftt! I just can't help it! I feel so fat and ugly and the worst part is my vajayjay hurts so bad from bleeding I want to dieeeeeee T_______T I know I'm gross like what wtf but I'm so pissed off now I don't know what am I angry of so leave me alone FML I have a very bad feeling that my mom's gonna slap me anytime soon, my friends will leave me one by one if I continue behaving like this! Even myself thinks that I'm as annoying and bitchy as hell #&$*#$@#$@# !!!!!!!! *bitch face


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.


Fortunately something made me happier from being a sad and lost soul today. Bringing the younger cousins to the playground! Playground is probably the best and happiest place for kids. Seeing them playing so happily makes me happy too. And this made me realized that nothing makes you feel happier than bringing happiness to someone else.

Spot the little thing jumping around so happily

Swing swing~ Thank god the swing didn't crash wtf

See! All these automatically brings a smile on my face! No more PMS shit anymore!

No comments: