Sunday, April 18, 2010

Inspiron


Teehee I'm soooo happy today :3 Let me share my happiness with you okay. Hohoho


I'm blogging with the chio-est laptop ever!!!! AND GUESS WHAT! IT'S PINK! Hahhhahah chio to the max <3 I love it! It's super xiaxue inspired. One day I'll bling it like how XX did and I know Jine will be sooooo jealous heeheeee



Okay bimbo moments over.


The truth is, I actually didn't really want a pink laptop at first. I felt it's too girlish for a girl like me. Not to say that I'm not girlish but I'm not really a pinkish girl. (Yet I'm using a pink bag currently LOL) I guess the pinkness level in me just got higher nowadays! Back to the story! I actually wanted to buy a purple or baby blue one. But when I got there, they said no more stock and there's only pink one left. I was like oh nooooooooooo. But guess who still bought it ANYWAYS HOHOHO I couldn't resist the offer of 15 free gifts lah okay! (Yes lah I know I'm very cheapskate like that thank you very much!) I got the Dell Inspiron 14 offer with a price of RM 2,199. Super worth it I tell you! Those things inside are enough for me I guess. At least it's 4 times better than my old grandma one. The old one is like 6 years old now. (It became my mom's toy now HAHAHHA) the best part is, the free gifts lah! Make me go GAGA hohoho :3

Okay let me list down what are those free gifts okay.

There's speaker, travel adaptor, 4gb pendrive, backpack, a laptop pack, earphones, coller pad, 2 USB fans, mouse, laptop locker, card reader, and a few other cool stuff. Countless free gifts! Am I lucky or what!

Free gifts = Makes Kyean a happy happy girl teehee

What makes her even more happy is, my mom and I only took 10 minutes to find a parking today! and guess what! no jam for us! No jam + got parking = happy mommy! Happy mommy = Happy me! Wheeee And we only took 1 and a half hour there to get our stuff done then went home happily already huhuhu. SPEED OF LIGHT, ikr. :) :) :)



Now I'm busy downloading stuff for the new laptop. Will update about its coolness tomorrow!

No comments: