Sunday, May 16, 2010

Lakeside Picnic


hello hello people! Yes, the girls and I had an awesome picnic date by the lakeside last Thursday! It was actually a small pot luck thing planned by the girls. it was not a bad idea actually but a lot of people were looking at us like one kind only because it was lunch time. Anyways, did i mention that THE WEATHER WAS PERFECT THAT DAY!!? Can you imagine having a picnic at 12pm under the sun in Malaysia? Well, that day was exceptional. It was a breezy and not sunny day. BIG LOVE!! Anyways, one thing for sure is, we enjoyed ourselves to the max. Everyone brought something special. I was soooo excited for the past 2 days until that day comes because.... my 923482349023th girlfriend (koh sher ren) who was going to bring quiche baked by her almighty mom who can bake almost everything. :)

I finally satisfied my crave for mommy tam's quiche after for so many months!!

The goodness. quarter of it was gone before I get to take a picture of it. Monsters!

See that ugly Eunice eat until so ugly . hahahhahaa :) Btw this woman brought *unprepared* sandwiches for us! DIY or self service, you name it. =P

Yue Vern is enjoying it. :)

This is my number 1 darling who brought yummy sausages and cucumbers. :)

And this is my number two darling , Sunway who brought yummy spaghetti.

She made it herself. Thats why the spaghetti hard until like rock like that. Hahhahaha

Spaghetti + sausage = Happy Kyean!

Number 3 darling , Lynn who brought brownies. Oh wait, I don't have any picture of the brownies. :( But it was goodie! :3

A perfect lunch cant be perfect without drinks! And yes I brought the drinks because I'm so cool like that! Hahahaha :D

And this is my 238712838239012th girlfriend who I don't really love/care about. :D



PS: I take back my words after reading her sweet post specially for me. She is the best darling on earth who loves me very much and drives me to snowflake. Oh yeah, Her driving is...... :D ALl I can say is.. I would buckle 2 seat belts if there is. She points her finger at the roundabout instead of using the signal. OMG ON! I should be lucky that I can still write this post today. Hahahaha.

No comments: