Wednesday, May 05, 2010

A Yummy Update


I realized that I haven't been blogging about food lately (since Singapore Trip actually). No wonder my blog is not appetizing anymore. Hahaha. Truth is, I became very very lazy to take pictures of the food I eat anymore. Unless its pretty and special food. Or food that I haven't eat before. Or really yummy food. But I eat pretty normal food nowadays. So no point blogging about them. I shall find more new food to eat and to blog about it. Who's with me? :) :) :) Tam Sher Ren the wai sek poh will be the first one in the queue. Hahahha :)

Today, I shall introduce a yummy restaurant I recently went to, with another wai sek poh, Mandy Chan. The name of the restaurant is Yakiniku. It's in Pandan Indah. Very near to Anakku, or Mandy's mom pub, Shirley's Place. I think most of Pandan Indah kaki should have heard about it before. I only went there once before as I always go Pandan Indah for the Kin Kin Pan Mee and Bou Bou Pan Mee. Now I have a new place to dine in. *yums*

The outside view of the restaurant. I don't know whether it's a Japanese or a Korean restaurant as they serve both Japanese and Korean food. No matter what it is, they serve really really good+cheap BBQ !!

Yakiniku, my new favorite restaurant in Cheras. :)

Had lotsa lotsa BBQ meat. From chicken to lamb, and then pork <3 oops, sorry tak halal!

The highlight of the day - old school charcoal pot that almost burnt my hair when the fire "got angry"! Pfft!

The most yummy + cheapest BBQ meat ever! You won't believe the price. RM5.90 for a big plate of bacon and lamb for less than RM15? DAMN CHEAP!!!

Apart from BBQ, they also serve Japanese food like ramen, bento, sushis and all.

Korean food goes to the very favorable Kimchi fried rice!! All thumbs up for this!! :)

Very sextified with our lunch @ Yakiniku. And guess what, I really got a 10% off after mentioning Cheesie's name to the boss. AWESOME MAX! Definitely going back again next time! =)

So who wanna come with me? <3

1 comment:

Mandylogy said...

Leisure bay not shirley's place and another one is indah bay