Friday, June 18, 2010

Tasty Pot


Are you a steamboat or a barbeque person? Well as for me, I'm stuck in between. I like steamboat especially when I'm cold. It keeps me warm. I like cooking the meat myself because I don't like overcooked food. I like drinking the tasty soup after you cook everything. I just like to eat with the soup. I like porridge steamboat too. And I like barbeque because if we barbeque, the meat or seafood itself will still remains juiciness and 100% of the taste (if only we keep an eye on the fire every moment). I like barbeque-ing with friends and family. On the other hand, you can only eat steamboat with the ones you're close and comfortable. Trust me you wouldn't wanna share saliva with someone you dislike or secretly dislike. Imagine eating steamboat with your not so close friends or relatives, and your disgusting uncles and aunties shoving their chopsticks in that big pot of soup, EWWWWW. Anyhow, I would still prefer bbq over steamboat, anytime. :D



Yesterday, I had steamboat dinner with the college clans at some restaurant near our college. *This proves that I truly love them :) :) :) * Anyways the name of the restaurant is Tasty Pot. It's in Mentari court. It's buffet style, RM 27 per person. AND IT'S HALAL!! I like the restaurant mainly because they serve BOTH barbeque and steamboat. The good thing is, they'll barbeque for you so you won't have to trouble yourself. *WHEEEEEE*

They serve variety of food :)

And they serve different types of balls too. I mean fishballs chicken balls cuttlefish balls etc etc etc. Not a big fan though.

We had clear soup, tomyam soup and porridge as our soup base

Girlfriends with their boyfriends.

Girlfriends waiting for their boyfriends.

And girlfriends waiting for their FUTURE boyfriends.


Forget about the girlfriend story already. THIS IS THE SEX! Barbeque honey chicken wings and grilled prawns. I had tonnes and tonnes of them. I think I'm pregnant now. wtf

My darling :D

My baby :)

Together we are one.

Btw who's the sakai on the left? Hahahha :D

My sweetie pie lah who else. :)

Oh yea before I go, I have a dirty little secret to share with you. I'm a lesbian.


Sorry mom. Those guys disappointed me too much. I think I like girls more now. I hope you'll understand and still love me.

























































PS: I'm just joking at the last part. HAHHAHAHAHHAHA tata! <3

No comments: