Friday, January 20, 2012

CNY IS COMING TO TOWN! :)



As for me, I think I'm having the CNY fever since last few weeks already. "Lou Sang"-ed 3 times already, received 4 angpaus already, finished a whole box of baby mandarin oranges already, wear my new year clothes already, had 2 CNY gathering dinner + lunch already! Hahahhaha. Gonna go back to Kuantan tomorrow to continue my CNY activities!! More angpau, more yee sang, and more good food! *can't waits* This is gonna be a good good CNY! :)

Plus, I collected my RM200 "angpau" from Ah Jib Kor today! Hahahha can spend like a crazy bitch in Popular and MPH liaos! I think I'm gonna buy all the cutesy stickers, artsy puncher, colourful papers and pens I've been so kiam siap to buy! And also a lot a lot of unnecessary things that I want but don't need. hahahhhah! *Happy kid* To those who didn't collect the book voucher yet should really go and collect it!! Treat yourself a shopping spree in Popular or MPH! :)


Baby and I @ Mid Valley



On a very special Friday afternoon like today, I had a lunch gathering with the most favourite people of my life just before CNY starts! Once again, we went to The Han Room for dimsum. ( I swear I'm not advertising for Han Room but the foodie there is really nice!)


Like a boss.
.
.
.

not :)



Doing what we do best while waiting for the slowpokes



The dimsums <3

Special Order: Grilled Potato wrapped with bacon & Crispy Prawn Chee Cheong Fun, mad love :)

Eggtarts! :)

The Slowpoke Couple, crystal baby and nic :)

Today she is Solo-lolo , not Melolo :) HAHAHAHA lame dao

Our Miss Liu. Another slowpoke who came after we finished our food.

Ze girlfriends :)

Since the picture is not complete without the smelly Olivia who ffk-ed us,


I will do her a favour. (This is what she deserves!) But hey, at least I drew her with a dress and a pair of nice heels!! :) :) :)



Have a very good year ahead everyone!! Gong Xi Fa Chai in advance!! Money money come!!! Xoxoxo

2 comments:

Daniel Kuay said...

Happy CNY & i want my angpau!! :D btw, if possible spend your vouchers at Borders, got FREE starbucks!

Kyeanies Koh said...

hahaha go get from yourself. heard you got married last december right? LOL. HAR SERIOUS? free starbucks omg hahahha how come one!