Thursday, January 05, 2012

♥ Two Zero One Two



Hello my long lost friends!! I'm back in action (after a year long of hiatus)! Alot of friends asked me why did I stop blogging when they see me, but i can't answer them that time too. :( Don't ask me why did I stop blogging, there's only one main reason for this, which is the word "LAZY" :) The other kelefeh reasons will be:


1) My uni life was taking almost all of my life, hence i have no enough time for blogging anymore. My assignments took away my life T_T #true story


2) My life isn't as interesting as before anymore! #notsotrue story Actually my life is still as awesome as ever! Made lotsa new friends in uni and still having the time of my life with my darling babes through 2011 :D

3) I suddenly have lost interest in blogging anymore for I don't know what reason. Maybe my life was too depressing at one point until i don't feel like blogging anymore wtf but alot of my friends stopped blogging too for I don't know what reason too :( maybe they have the same excuse as me :D


Okay enough of stupid reasons. The main reason is I'm lazy and I'm admitting it publicly now T_T but I promise I will blog often from now on! (because I have a long ass break till April!!)


Anyways, here are some highlights of my 2011 :) It has been a roller coaster year for me. Time passes sooooo fast in 2011. Everything went through soooo quickly until I cannot breathe! That's why it's nice looking through pictures, reminds me of the good times I've spent with my love ones Must cherish every moments in life, that's also why we need pictures to capture every special moments of our life as picture speaks a thousand words :D


The Birthdays :)

My 19th Birthday @ Gardens, Mid Valley. Need I say more? Had lotsa good time with my babes <3


Olivia's 19th Birthday in The Beer Factory, Sunway Giza.

Crystal Mun's birthday in Vertigo, Gardens. Party like a rock star!

Rachel's birthday in Flying Chillies, The Gardens Mall.

Miss Pop Sasa's 19th birthday @ Amarin, Mid Valley. Awesome thai food and awesome company.

Yayen's Birthday in Pavillion . Birthday girl will be the sweet pink lady on the most left :)

Jee Kin's 20th Birthday :) Oh yeah, did I mention I got myself a boyfriend in 2011 too? Yeah, this is my almost 1 year boyfriend, and this was the surprise party I threw for him :) Look at his happy childish face


The Happy Getaways!!

Our first trip together to Port Dickson :)

Next trip to Malacca. Went 2 Malacca like 4 times last year and I'm still not bored of this satay celup and chicken rice ball land! :)

Kuantan Trip with him in December :) First time bringing him to meet my relatives there. Had a small photoshoot moment at the beach :D

Penang Trip with his family in December. Had lotsa good food and good time there! :)


Singapore Trip with the bffs :) Had lotsa fun in Universal Studio! Will definitely blog about it one day because it's too awesome!

Genting Trip with the college clans too :) I know we look drunk but we were not. It was a rather relaxing trip :D


A New Life!

In 2011, I've moved to a new house too :) And i can't describe how much I love my new house now. I love my new purple princess room so much! I decorated it myself and chose all the furniture myself *prouds* It turned out exactly how the way I wanted it to be :) I've became someone who will stick to home more than going out so much like before. It's soooo comfy and I feel so much more happy after moving out. Part of the reason why I love my house now is also because it's also a place I've spent my childhood in. :D


In 2011, I met alot of new friends too. They are the ones I spent almost everyday with in uni. :) Yup, that's right! My uni mates! All future event planners! :)

Why so red? Because we're so cool like that! :D

In 2011, I've worked in a few conferences and fashion show too. Met alot of new friends and had alot of fun during the process too. :D

My awesome partners! From left: Fahmi, Daniel, Pui Kuan, Myself and Yeevern. :)

In 2011, I went to my first Korean crush, Rain's Concert in Sepang International Circuit! AND IT WAS AMAZING OMG. He was only less than 5 feets away from me i think!! It was soooooo good and breath-taking T_T my second time of going to his concert! My biggest regret of 2011 will be not going to Jay Chou's concert (was celebrating Rach's bday) and 2PM concert (was having fun in Penang) and also DJ Tiesto Concert (was in Singapore)!!!! So regret can die! I will make sure I won't let that happen anymore in 2012!


On a brighter note, I spent my new year eve in a concert with my boyfie in Desapark City Carnival :) I know we damn act cute lah with the Devil and Minnie Mouse headbands but it's the only time we can wear them and don't look like idiots because almost everyone was wearing them! Hahahhah!

The most awesome thing was, the fireworks was so perfect as if it was popping right in front of our face! To make it more awesome, the dramatic background music made it soooo magical! What a good way to end my roller coaster 2011



Anyways, happy new year people!! Thekyeandiary.blogspot.com is back! Do visit more often!

No comments: