Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Mommy Dearest

Mama Kelly :)

Me and my teddy bear (Bf's younger god-bro gave it to me) So cute right! :) :)


On the first day of 2012, I brought my mom to The Han Room to celebrate her birthday as a birthday treat. Yes, her birthday is on the 1st of January! So jealous of her, every year get to see fireworks on her birthday! It's our favourite restaurant because it serves pretty good Chinese food. My mom and I especially love their chef specialties. Those small portion of pretty food always satisfy our tum tum <3 If you're wondering where's the Han Room, it's located in The Gardens Mall, near Louis Vuitton. It's one of the Oriental Group's branch too! So if you're wondering where to bring your friends and family on this coming Chinese New Year, this will be the best place! They serve a lot of different set lunch and dinner menus up from 2 paxs to 10 paxs! :) Go try it! If not nice you can scold me. Hahaha.


Anyways, We ordered set lunch that day. RM75 ++ per person for these awesome foodie :) Mom promised to buy me another more luxurious one during CNY this time! Hahaha.

Deep fried Soft Shell Crab in Money Bag for appetizer
财 源 广 进 包
(么么袋软壳蟹)

Double boiled Abalone and Herbal Soup
青 山 笼 彩 霞
(鲍鱼仔滋补炖汤)

Charcoal Grilled Spanish Pork Roll
爆 竹 播 欢 声
(炭烧西班牙猪中肉)

(THIS IS MY FAVOURITE! The meat is sooooo tender, juicy and simply flavoursome :)

Pan-Fried Chillean Cod with Pamelo Sauce
有 余 和 新 岁
(杨枝智利鲈鱼)

This one also nice. The pamelo sauce gave the fish a refreshing taste! I'm not a big fan of Pamelo but I really like this dish :) The cod was well-cooked too. Very juicy :)

Braised Egg Noodle Village Style
子 孙 嘻 哈 笑
(乡下佬焖面卜)

Chilled Sweetened Aloe-Vera & Longan for dessert :)
新 春 贺 喜 庆
(山洛芦荟冻)

After a very satisfying lunch, we spent some mother-daughter time shopping around Mid Valley for CNY clothes. Very sadly, I still can't find any nice clothes!! Am I the only one??? I feel nowadays got no nice clothes lah!! It's either the cutting got problem or the colour got problem or the price got problem. Hahahha. Super sick of shopping for nothing. But gonna go for a shopping outing with my baby Pui Kuan on this coming Tues *can't waitssss* (This baby girl wants me to promote her more in my blog) Hahhaha! Gonna spam her pictures here soon!! Goodnights everyone xoxo

No comments: