Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Happy Two O One One!


My 2010 passed like the speed of light. Quarter of it was spent with my loved ones. Quarter of it was drowned with college assignments and work. another quarter spent well enjoying my last 2 years of being a teenager. Made lotsa awesome friends. became naughtier. gained weight fml learned how to put on make up and dress up better. learned how to shi-sha. (still a baby) learned how to drink and party like a rockstar. (Nah I'm still my mommy's goodie girl) apart from all the bad things, i learned to appreciate the library more (taylors library is the best), finished my foundation in communication, managed to drive very safely with not even one small accident happen since the day i started driving *touchwood touchwood* but the most importantly was, i spent the last quarter of 2010 well with my darlings, cant imagine life without them. <3


A few more of them missing. You know who you are :(

sing scream our lungs out~~

mun darling who can go really really high even without alcohol


mel the sexy cat~

Results of having too much of black label + coke

Before the woman down a big shot of PURE black label (without ice and coke) and.......

the award of crybaby goes to her! You have no idea how scary she was that night. (boyfriend also cannot recognize her THAT scary) Im victim number one. Screaming I love yous to all of us and hitting us at the same time. tsktsktsk (I'm sorry I still love you and I hope you still do )

Karaoke queens.

Red Tomatoes

Much loves xoxoxo


Goodbye 2010~ and please be nice to me 2011! I will spend you well! My last year before turning 20! Oh noooo! Anyways, HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE! Have an awesome year everyone!


Photo credits to http://miss-pop-sasa.blogspot.com :)

No comments: